One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Pre-Construction. To be built. Custom built Florida Coastal Vernacular style home. Situated on a 2.2 acre lot in the gated community of Blue Spring Reserve. As you walk on the expansive front porch with cedar tongue and groove ceilings; you will notice the beautiful, custom mahogany front door. The foyer of the home boasts 19ft ceilings and ship-lap floor to ceiling. Off of the foyer is a 13x14 office/den that can also be used as a 5th bedroom. As you enter the Living Room you will immediately notice the 14 ft vaulted ceilings and the 4 panel pocket, glass slider. The large living area also features a wood-burning fireplace with stone accents and custom shelving. A reclaimed wood beam separates the kitchen from the living room nicely while still having the open floor plan. The kitchen features 42in solid wood white shaker cabinets with 12 in glass stacks and crown molding, 10x4 island with farmhouse sink, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and a custom hood vent. The dining area off of the kitchen has windows looking out to the back yard and Preserve area. The home has a split floor plan with the Owners Suite located off of the kitchen and next to the laundry room, with access through the owners closet. The owners suite features a tray ceiling, custom shelving in the closet, a walk-in shower and standalone tub. The three additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home. These bedrooms are all oversized with one being larger and a en-suite. Other features to note: 5 in plank white oak floors through-out with ceramic tile in bathrooms, 8 ft doors, oversized 3-car garage and covered rear porch with cedar tongue and groove. This home is located in lake county between Clermont and Howey in the Hills. The convenient location is only 1 mile from turnpike, exit #285 on SR19N. Easy access to the turnpike allows for a 35 min drive to downtown Orlando. Blue Spring Reserve is a 24 hour gated community, with a one of a kind sanctuary of 300 acres of Preserves. Protected Sandhill crane nesting grounds. Groveland city water & septic. This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a new construction, custom home, without having to purchase land first or obtain a construction loan.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,150 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
BLUE SPRING RESERVE, Status - Pre-Construction
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 32x25, 3 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side.
- Block, Cement Plank
- Covered,Front Porch,Porch,Rear Porch
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Landscape Front
- Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Sliding Doors. Conservation Area,Oversized Lot,Street Paved,View - Trees/Woods.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price