GORGEOUSLY remodeled, canal home with access to East Lake Tohopekaliga chain of lakes! Plus, NO HOA! Enjoy great fishing on the chain of lakes or simply soak in the calm, serenity of waterfront living in your own backyard. This quarter acre lot is located just a few blocks from the St. Cloud Lakefront where you can enjoy walking, exercise, viewing wildlife, eating at Crabby Bills, and more! Also, Lake Nona/Medical City is just 20 minutes away! The home welcomes you with open arms as you enter the front walk with fresh landscaping, BRAND NEW ROOF, and exterior paint. Once inside, the beautiful, open concept allowing natural light throughout is sure to give you a warm, cozy feeling that will make you want to stay forever. The modern remodel is clean and fresh throughout with grey palletes, quartz countertops, a lovely island/breakfast bar, and nook area to enjoy meals with a nice water view. The rear screened porch makes for a great entertaining space. But let's not forget the amazing deck in the backyard to enjoy the calming sound of the water and nature. The oversized garage is perfect for additional storage. There are just too many awesome features to list them all, so schedule your showing today and see for yourself!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,498 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceiling(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Laundry, Dimensions - 22x22, 2 Spaces.
- Deck,Enclosed,Front Porch,Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Boat Amenities
- Dock - Open
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Lighting,Sliding Doors. Street Paved,View - Water,WaterFront - Canal - Freshwater.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price